8/22/13 - Donated Hair to Locks of Love



I chopped off all of my hair yesterday and donated it to locks of love. I would like to thank my hair stylist and friend of 11 years, Vici Peck who donated a free haircut. She is a great hair stylist in the Temecula Valley and if anyone is in the area, I suggest you have her style your hair. Not only does she do a great job, she's an awesome person - very positive and uplifting. She works at the Beauty Studio in Temecula off of Hwy 79. She suggested I donate my hair. I've never had short hair before, so it's been a bit of an adjustment. As you can see by the pictures, we got four very nice pony tails to donate. We cut it very short so when it starts falling out, it won't make such a mess.

LOOKS MORE RED THAN IT IS - MUST BE THE LIGHT

I WONDER IF I'LL SEE SOMEONE WALKING DOWN THE STREET WITH MY HAIR?

YIKES!

WHO IS THAT PERSON???





Did my echo cardiogram and got my pneumonia shot on Tuesday. All that's left now is to pick up my medications from the pharmacy. I've got chemo class tomorrow - not sure what chemo class is but my family is coming with me and we are going out to dinner after - Thai food! As stated earlier, we are going to eat our way through treatments. Not much else to report. I've got an interesting video of Robyn (my daughter) to show you all when I get a chance to upload. She is such a goof and really keeps my spirits up. You'll see why when I post the video.

Bye for now,

Beppy



1 comment:

  1. Vici is the BEST! Your going to be fine Sis! I can feel it.Love you :)

    ReplyDelete